Several speakers will give short presentations.
- Michael Krumm: AI and 3D reconstructions
- Evelyn Boettcher: Design Experiments: Multi-Arm Bandit.
- Allen May: Data Version Control
- Nick Mackowski: Extracting Data
Future Topic ideas:
- MLFlow: Brief overview what it is and why you should switch.
- Multi Arm Bandit: Why and how you should be using this to design your experiments.
- Data: Your algorithm is only as good as your data. DVA promises to help you keep track of any changes you made and when to your data. Does it live up to the hype? Is it really git for your data?
- Training Techniques: Have you start using the classroom technique. What training techniques do you utilize.